Inspiration Wednesday: Radiant Orchid

~ HAPPY NEW YEAR ~

Hi friends! Jimmi here with some inspiration to start the NEW Year off right!

I'm going to put it out there and be honest...I'm not often "inspired" by many things I see, the word in itself confuses me. How am I supposed to feel? What am I supposed to feel?  just being REAL here!  Maybe some of you can relate?  Hope so!

Some things always inspire me like new stamps...new paper, SHOES, purses....OK so maybe I am inspired!

Today I am SUPER inspired by what is the color of the year??? Apparently this is a thing?  I had no idea but this color for 2014 decided by whom? I don't know really, but it's gorgeous! 

Radiant Orchid!

Being a purple lover this is right up my alley! 
I've been pinning a few things in this color and before I even knew this was the "color of the year" or even a "thing" I'd been searching for a new purple purse!  still searching for the perfect one but I'll find it, I know it!


So I made a card with some purples that made me think of the things I've pinned:

Disclaimer: yes I messed this card up a little...the glitter is not perfect, it's honestly rather odd BUT this is art, right? and I'm only human so here it is!
http://unitystampco.com/shop/everything-happens-wonderful/ 
I hope you like my card and that is INSPIRES you!

Make something purple...and be fancy and call it Radiant Orchid...it feels GOOD!

Have a fabulous day! You deserve it!

Labels: