Saying Happy Birthday with the KOM




Today is someone's birthday 
someone that I love and adore
even though we have only met in person 3 times
She drew me to her instantly 
through the computer none the less!
Her huge open heart
compassion
deep thoughts
poetic soul
with a strong sprinkle of fun thrown in 
Ang
Happy Happy Birthday 
I hope it is as perfect…
and perfectly un-perfect
as you xo

Making a difference is important to Angela so I made her this card as a reminder of what she has accomplished in her personal and professional life. 
I used this month's KOM- Be your own kind of beautiful
As it was full of sayings and images that helped me express exactly what I was looking to say
This would be a great kit to make cards for anyone who has touched your life


Click on the link above to learn more about this fantastic program!
And while you are there don't forget today is the last day of our current sale


Happy Birthday Ang
Love you my friend
xo





Labels: , ,