Growing in Unity Wednesday

Hey there and welcome to Growing in Unity Wednesday!  This week Paula McClane is up sharing her beautiful Unity creations!

Meet Paula:


Here is a little something about Paula;

"Hello There! I'm Paula from the Northwest corner of Arkansas and I'm a paper craft-er, altered art-er, and most recently sew-er (I simply can't squish the "er" next to sew because it spells sewer and in my world that's not a pretty thing). Last year I start my own business after being laid-off and am doing Great! I gotta say, I'm one blessed girl. I've got a husband of 20+ years who still puts up with me, two boys (16 & almost 13) who keep me running all over the place with School Band (both), Praise Band (oldest), TaeKwonDo (youngest), University Programs (oldest), and a Girlfriend (youngest). And now a Civil Engineering Drafting & Design business that has me working Full-Time hours when I really just want about 20 a week, but I'll take what I can get! I've also got a fabulous vacation to Las Vegas planned for this summer with some of my crafty friends. Life is Good!"

Check out this beautiful project from Paula:




Be sure to swing on by Paula's Blog to see more about this amazing project and leave her some love.  She will post a new project each day this week and one lucky person will win some Unity goodies at the end of the week!

That's all for this week!