SMAK Inspiration Saturday

Hello Unity friends.

 Shemaine here this weekend sharing some SMAK inspiration with you.

I love creating my own Project Life inspired inserts with with SMAK images.

Today I am sharing some inserts I created with the February SMAK kit CAMERA READY




I used a variety of the SMAK images paired with coordinating ink colors to create these inserts.




I used Amy Tangerine's Cut & Paste collection to document Lily's Art class Mat and I helped in yesterday morning ay her school. 

The kids loved it and had so much fun paper mache'ing balloons in the shape of eggs. We all had goey fingers but the kids did a great job covering their eggs with the wet strips of goopy newspaper.

I won't lie, I went back over each of their balloons to make sure they were extra smooth at our table.



I love stamping tone on tone and love the way the Camera ready image looks stamped on the grey cardstock. I chose red ink against the yellow to make them POP!



Now here's a look at this month's SMAK kit

JUST PLAIN HAPPY

 

Sign up for your SMAK kit today! 

You'll love getting these sheets of happy images to help document your memories

every month.

Details are here.

Have an awesome weekend!