SMAK Saturday

Hello Everyone!  Even though I'm not a Scrapbooker, I absolutely ADORE the SMAK kits.  I spend great lengths of time looking at them and wishing I could scrapbook.  I have to admit, cards are fairly easy for me - smaller area to fill and less intimidating {grin}.

So, I'm sharing a card made combining this month's SMAK kit (Day Dreaming) and last month's kit (Wildflowers & Wings).

 
I love the frame with the cute heart and the sentiment.  The images are coloured with Copic Markers (R02, R01, R000 - frame; R39, R35, R32 (heart); BG45, BG11, BG10 (flower); YG07, YG03, YG00).

http://unitystampco.com/shop/smak-kit/

I think this is such a fun kit, lots of great images and only $26 - what a deal!  To find out how to subscribe, please click on the image above or click here.

Have a wonderful Saturday!

Hugs...

Labels: ,