Friends with flair

Happy Friday!!!!
It's Stephanie here to start off Friends with Flair for you.
Hope everyone's week is going well and you enjoyed all the sweet new releases yesterday if you did not see them be sure to check them out!!!

Today I have a fast and fun little project that would be perfect for a gift.

 I made this fun little notecard set using the kit called Little Whispers perfect for watercoloring. Seriously this was such a quick project it maybe took me 20 minutes to make. I just watercolored the images added some little splatters with my paint brush and to finish them off I added some little scribbles along the edges.

So onto you fabulous creations cannot wait to see what you make!!!!

here's how you can win…
--Link up through Midnight CST tonight--
There will be TWO PRIZES to be given away by random selection
to the person who:
1. submits a project by linking below
2. leaves a comment on the links below
--PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY--