Inspiration Wednesday- Tumbling into Fall

Andrea here to get some mojo flowing on Inspiration Wednesday!
But First...
Happy October 1st!!

Now I will admit most of my inspiration comes from Pinterest. 
I have an unhealthy addiction to that site
But this month proves the exception!
Time and time again my eyes have been drawn to an image 
And creations started flowing in this brain of mine!

What's this madness you may ask?
Why its our very own 'Be Inspired' challenge for this month!


Swoon!
I don't know where to start first with all this eye candy!
You can click here to see the challenge blog and play along...
Here's where my inspiration lead me....


Oooo and a fancy photo setup too ;)
Here it is on a white background...


I was inspired by the card sketch but modified it to make my open area smaller
My flower and sentiment hide the curve but that's where I started from!
I then went in search of pumpkin, dark yellow, olive and browns in inks and paper
I didn't use the purple that originally drew me in...obviously I need to make another card lol
I used the set 'Giggles x 3' as I have a huge obsession with Tea cups!

I like it!

What are you crafting today?
Check out our challenge and play along to win!


Labels: , ,