DT Tuesday!

Hello!  It's Kary here with a card inspired by my recent trip to Greece.  I was so excited that the May KOTM has a perfect image to create what I had in mind.

MAY-2015-KOM-SPREAD-YOUR-WINGS

At the end of my Greece trip, we visited the island of Santorini.  It is a beautiful, beautiful place.  One of the highlights was a visit to this quirky little bookshop, Atlantis Books.

The shop front
The bookstore has a narrow staircase to the roof with an amazing view.
The back corner where the Philosophy tower is, a staircase leading to the roof
The bookstore attendant will even read a poem if you kindly request it
Here is my card...


I love this girl and the quote that goes with the image.


Of course, I have to include a quote this week from the renown Greek philosopher, Aristotle

"The aim of art is to represent not the outward appearance of things, but their inward significance.”
― Aristotle

And now, for the highlight of the post, the wonderful creations you have shared the past week...

1. Look at this wonderful layout by Ruby!  I love everything about it!!


2. This card by Sheryl with so many lovely details and layers


3. This cute Teacher's appreciation card by Miwa


4. This wonderful card set by Tammy


There are so many more projects which I adore and I wish I can highlight them all.  You are all such a creative bunch!

Have a productive, creative day!


Labels: ,