I am Me Art Journal + Picks of the Week

Hello stampers! It's Rachel on the blog today sharing a colorful art journal page I created with some of my favorite Unity stamps. 


I started with a page that I had mostly completed a couple months ago. I wanted the fun patterns to show, but not be overwhelming. I stamped this little scene which uses stamps with a lot of white space inside. This will help let the art journal patterns show through later.


I used the stamps "Spring Flower Chick", "Create Your Day",  and "Could I be Any Cuter?". I also picked stamped that had a very doodle look to them to keep the page cohesive.


Now the fun part... covering it all up! I painted the rest of the page a light blue and added some white streaks as well. The paint layer is very thin so images from the original journal page still show through. 


I finished off the page by writing I AM ME in block letters. 

never forget it!


Time for my picks of the week! I found these two projects from the Unity Show and Tell Facebook group (make sure you join if you haven't already!).


This altered jar by Mandi is so darling! It's a great reminder that Unity Stamps can be used on all different types of materials and projects! The sentiment on her jar also echos the sentiment I used in my journal page. You are Enough.


This sweet page was created by Stacy. I always love seeing how other people use the same stamps in such a different way! Stacy actually altered the arms of the girl so she's playing a flute (in my journal page, the same girl stamp is holding flowers). Such a creative way to stamp!

That's it from me! Wishing you a creative week and officially Happy Summer!





Labels: , , , ,