Design Team Tuesday



Hello fellow Unity lovers.  It's Kris here for DT Tuesday.  That name is really not fitting as Tuesday's are all about YOU and less about the design team.
 
I do have a little card to share with you today and then I'm going to show some of the fabulous projects that Unity lovers have been creating this week.
 
 
I love mixing up Unity images with various sentiments and that's why I own every single Unity sentiment kit...really!
 
This card uses Oh For Fox Sakes and the sentiment is from the March 2015 Blossoming Thoughts and Wishes (and of course one of my favorite dies).  It's all done on watercolor paper and colored with distress markers.
 
Now for the main event.  Here are a few things that caught my eye this past week.

First from Celeste Cotter Goff - adding the pink makes this gorgeous.

 
Next from Stasia Stoma - brilliant to fussy cut the flowers and pop them up.
 
 
Last from Shalana Glass - love the addition of the black patterned paper.
 
 
 
Have a fabulous week everyone :)
 
 

Labels: ,