TIME FOR WINNERS

Happy Tuesday!  I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  It's time to announce our winners from the Thursday HOP after I say "THANK YOU" for joining us and leaving some super-sweet comments.

 We have TWO HOP Commenting Winners.  It's so easy to qualify for a huge Unity prize package...simply check out all of the DT blogs as well as the Unity blog, and leave some love on each one.  You have a few days to get it done as the random winners aren't picked until after the weekend!

This week's winners are:

From MY (Kris') blog
Betty said...
I love your use of color!
May 30, 2016 at 6:17 PM
 
From Mandi's blog
Katie Bolinger said...
We pause this blog hopping for a good cleansing cry. The cards are lovely but the sentiment on the second card did me in. Yesterday was my dad's birthday. He's been gone for 3 years and I miss him terribly.
May 30, 2016 at 6:37 AM

It's easy to claim your prize.  Just do the following:

PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO:
kelli@unitystampco.com
Include your Full Name and Address.
Also mention you won a
"HOP Prize".

{please claim your prize within 2 weeks}

 

Labels: ,