It's time for some WINNERS!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!!


Is it you???
HI PEEPS!!!!
It's Noelle posting today!!

How was your 4th of July??
Did you spend it with your loved ones?
I did!    Both of my Besties were there and now Carlee and I are off to visit my Sister for a few days!!
Surround yourself with people you love and it is guaranteed 

 We have TWO HOP Commenting Winners.  It's so easy to qualify for a huge Unity prize package...simply check out all of the DT blogs as well as the Unity blog, and leave some love on each one.  You have a few days to get it done as the random winners aren't picked until after the weekend!

This week's winners are:
From my blog WHOOP WHOOP:
 Christie Stringfield said...
The Love One Another card is beautiful, especially with everything going on in the world today! I love it! Great job!
July 2, 2016 at 7:53 PM

And from Gaylynn's blog WHOOP WHOOP:

I love all your work, ever. And holy wow, THANK YOU for the tips on creating masks with the stamps... and then keeping them. Such a "duh" moment for me. :D

It's easy to claim your prize.  Just do the following:

PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO:
kelli@unitystampco.com
Include your Full Name and Address.
Also mention you won a
"HOP Prize".

{please claim your prize within 2 weeks}

Thank you so much for hopping with us.  All of your kind comments are so sweet : )