Stamp of the Week - We're Back {to school}


Hey everyone!! Stephanie Gold here with a brand new Stamp of the Week for you and it's so stinkin cute! Here it is:



I mean... SO CUTE, right?!!! My kids immediately started fawning over this image so I really wanted to use it to make something for them. Here in Arizona we start school again in about a week, so I decided to make them little lunch notes!! I put lunch notes in my kids boxes every day and they love receiving them. If I forget one day... I hear about it. LOL! So here are the notes I came up with:


Those little kids and their backpacks... so darling!!! Here is a card from DT Member Sharon Nettleship:

 

And a card from DT Member Gaylynn Martling:

 

Aren't those ADORABLE?!!! I swear my DT teamies are incredible at coloring. I need some serious practice and tips! Haha. 

For those of you who are new to our Stamp of the Week program, it is a membership where you receive an exclusive stamp at your doorstep every single week at a special, member's only price!! Also, as a SOTW member, you can purchase all PAST Stamp of the Week stamps, for only $3.29!!! 

Click HERE to sign up and get started on a super fun membership! :)

Thanks for joining me today! Much love and happy crafting!!

Xo, Stephanie

Catch up with me here: Instagram > Facebook > My Blog



Labels: , , , , ,