SMAK Saturday - Happy Birthday Beautiful

Good morning! Heather here to share a card I made with the current SMAK kit and the July Sentiment Kit - they just looked absolutely PERFECT together!


I die cut the panel with the image and sentiment, then added some distress ink in Antique Linen around the edges to soften up the white edges. Added an enamel dot for her earring, and a gold resin flower from my stash where the stamped image had a little flower - then added some gold splatters.


Here is the August SMAK Kit  - some signature beautiful butterflies in this one! So pretty! (((You can read all about the SMAK kit membership HERE - between this, and the other monthly kit options - Unity has you covered!)))


I also used the July Sentiment Kit - I love the beautiful sentiments in this one!


Seriously - these go SOOO perfectly together, don't you think?


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!


Labels: , ,