Stamp-of-the-Week Reminder 4 Pumpkin Spice

Hey! I’m here on an October Friday morning with the SOTW reminder.
This stamp put me in the mood for scrapping a coffee-inspired photo of one of my daughter’s memories a little while back. We’re loving all things fall and pumpkin right now, so this set was perfect!


Here’s a peek at the set I used on the above layout--clicking on the image below will take you to the subscription page at Unity Stamp Company.


A new SOTW kit is offered every Sunday. The SOTW used in the above layout is ending soon, so if you want it, you’d better get it! Stamp-of-the-Week members get a stamp kit delivered every week AND past stamps of the week may be purchased at a discount. Wow!

For more information about SOTW, visit the subscription page at Unity Stamp Company (clicking on the image above will take you to the subscription page).

I hope you all have an awesome Fall weekend!



Labels: