DT Tuesday with Kary

Happy DT Tuesday!
It's Kary and I hope you are having a great day.  Do you love to color?  Me too!
Today I am sharing two cards using different coloring mediums on plain white cardstock for comparison.

The stamp set I am using today is the gorgeous flowers from the November KOTM - Midnight Kisses. (By the way, I think everyone should get this KOTM - it's an awesome set!!)


For the first card, I colored the flowers with Zig Clean Color Markers on normal white cardstock. I am amazed how well the colors blended.  The pens I used are Light Green, Yellow Green, Peach Pink, Tea Rose, Light Pink, Flesh Colour, Bright Yellow and Orange.



For the second card, I used Copic markers and I chose similar colors for comparison - YG1, YG23, YG25, RV21, RV14, RV17, Y15, Y35, YR15.



I loved how vibrant both cards turned out - the Zig Clean Color card was much brighter in real life.  I think if I had used watercolor cardstock, the colors would have blended better.

Now, for the Picks of the week!
Tuesdays are always fun because I get to look at all the wonderful projects Unity peeps make.  Here are some amazing ones you guys did recently...

1. Look at this beautiful black and white card by Sandy Sill


2. This gorgeous card by Robin Cahill


3. This cute little owl card by Teresa Rawnick


Great job, Ladies!!!

Happy Stamping!!

Image result for best quote on creativity

Labels: ,