SMAK Saturday

Hello Unity friends. Shemaine here with some Saturday SMAK inspiration. Have you seen the February SMAK yet? Here's a look at all of the beautiful images in this month's kit,


Be You For You


Lots of beauty here!
If you are a SMAK subscriber, share with us today how you like to create with your SMAK kit.

Today I used a few of the images to create a few quick cards. These days my crafty time is limited, so I like to be able to make a card or two in about 15 mins. The SMAK images help me do that.



This card is simple. I highlighted the flowers with Copic Marker V22 and added bling to the centers of each flower, finishing it off with some sheer ribbon.



I stamped the same image several times for this card and added some extra flowers to soften it up.

If you'd like to get beautiful images like these in your mailbox every month click HERE to find out about Unity's exclusive monthly kits.

Before I go, here's a reminder of the sales happening at Unity this weekend. Don't miss out!





Have a fantastic Saturday!!


Labels: , ,