Inspiration Wednesday

My daughter and I spotted a butterfly a couple of days ago.  It made us excited that spring is here and warmth is close by.  So I figured I needed to use that as my inspiration today.  Any excuse to use a butterfly stamp:)

Today I am using this Layers of Life mixed media kit. Who you really are...find it here.  Layers of Life is such a versatile monthly subscription.  Cards, mixed media, scrapbooking....so many uses!!! and HURRY quick...these are still on sale.

I used a different sentiment because I needed it to fit in the circle punch:)













I have created sooooo many butterfly kits for Unity....I can't help it!  I just love all the the butterfly represents.  My favorite butterfly quote is in this kit I did a long time ago.


 I hope that you all have a good day!!