Inspiration Wednesday

Maria here with today's inspiration Wednesday!  My inspiration today came from these washi tapes:

I saw the wine ones in Michael's one day and had to have them.  I paired them with the top one from my stash and decided I needed to use them along with some wine themed Unity stamps.

Here is what I came up with:

I didn't get a video of the process but I took some pictures:

I started with a tag and Distress Oxide Inks.  I put down the color using the daubers you see here, then spritz with water to get the oxide effect.



I used the Unity Kits: Friends I Can't Forget and a round of cocktails.  I stamped the wine glass in  distress ink of Shabby Shutters on the bottom of the tag.  Using the Misit tool I stamped the sentiment using embossing ink twice then sprinkled on white embossing powder by Recollections. Heat set it.  On a white piece of cardstock stamped the glass again using Ranger black archival ink.  I colored with some Tombow markers and cut out.  Adhered it over on the the stamped wine glasses on the tag and added clear glitter glue.   

Then I added my washi tape and some bling.



Thanks for stopping by! I  hope I inspired you in some way to get crafty today!




Labels: