SMAK/LOL with Mandi

Hello Friends 

It's Mandi here showing off our new SMAK & LOL kits. 

I will start off with the new layers of life kit called Beautiful Moments. 

Here is the card I made with this stamp set.



I really like that it is a background stamp and a sentiment. 

So you can do a lot of things with it.



I used my mermaid markers to colour the background. 

 I cut another set of  butterflies and glued just the body and popped up the wings for a 3D effect. 

 Next I cut out the sentiment and glued it in place. 

I really like to break up sentiments sometimes. 

It just gives your card a whole new look.

Finally I added glossy accents to the sentiment and the butterfly.

For information on signing up for layers of life go right here.


Next up we have the Amazing SMAK (Scrapbooking, Mixed Media & Altered Art) kit.

Look at these lovely stamps!!!




I have to say I LOVE the brick work stamp. 

I can't wait to get a chance to play with this one. 

If you are interested in joining this kit club you can go right here for all of the information.

I hope you love these new stamps as much as I do! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend! 



Labels: , , ,