What’s UP?!

Hey! Today is the official last day of school in our school district and me and my kiddos are looking forward to hanging out, eating, and just chilling for the summer. I think that’s what we do best this time of year. You got any plans for summer? Stamping I hope!

Today, I’m going to share a couple of tag cards I made using this month’s SMAK, KOM, and last month’s LOL kits. What’s a tag card? Well, I thought I’d put together some tags that had a portion of it’s design open up like a card to reveal another sentiment on the inside. Sometimes I just like to design new things to stamp on.

Here’s a look at one of them open.


And this is what it looks like from the front closed.


I did this by grouping and welding the tag shape with the shape you see on the front in my Silhouette Cameo’s software to create the tag card.

Here’s another one open.


And here is the same one from the front closed.


And here are both of the tag cards together.



What types of things do you like to stamp on besides tags and cards?  Please share with us. Sometimes we need something new to keep our stamping muse inspired. Keep inkin’ it up! I’ll talk to you soon.