September SMAK

Happy Saturday everyone and for those of you starting a 3-day weekend...have a fabulous one!
 
The card I'm sharing with you was quite the labor-of-love.  My sister-in-law's parents are/were in an assisted living facility in Houston.  They were evacuated early in the week and spend almost 48 hours being bussed from shelter to shelter before finally being taken to an associate facility in San Antonio.  I made this card for her in the hopes that she now has some peace knowing they are safe and sheltered with the care they need.
 
This card is colored with distress markers and ink with some accents using white colored pencil and black Nuvo Crystal Drops.


I just adore the both the September SMAK and LOL kits.  Here is a full view of them.
 
No automatic alt text available.
 
No automatic alt text available.


If you find these irresistible (as I do) then you can get all the details about signing up for these monthly beauties for SMAK here and LOL here.
 
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and if you're so inclined, keep those prayers coming for all effected by hurricane Harvey.
 
 

Labels: , , , , , , ,